April 15, 2011
Add Flavor to your Easter Feast with Fustini’s Oils & Vinegars.
In honor of the opening of Fustini’s Oils & Vinegars expanded Traverse City location on Front Street, we’re sharing their Top 10 Tips for pumping up your Easter feast with a little Fustini’s flavor. Whether you’re a skilled chef or a fumbling amateur, the flavor infused olive oils and balsamic vinegars make kitchen creations come to life. So, stop in, pick up something new this season, and give your food some flavor!
10 Tips to Use Fustini’s this Easter
1. Brush pork tenderloin in Provencal Olive Oil, roll in bread crumbs, parmesan and Seasonello and bake.
2. Use Pineapple Balsamic to glaze ham.
3. Add Blood Orange Olive Oil to candied yams.
4. Substitute butter in mashed potatoes by using 1/2 Sage and Wild Mushroom Olive Oil and 1/2 chicken broth while mashing.
5. Saute baby spinach in Garlic Olive Oil until soft, drain and fold spinach into sage and mushroom mashed potatoes.
6. Use Lavendar Balsamic and Tarragon Olive Oil on lamb.
8. Drizzle easter ham with Cinnamon Pear Balsamic and cook with apples.